Contract position: Biopharm Manufacturing Associate need for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in the Rockville, MD are. This role will perform production operations including fermentation or cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, filtration and concentration operation. No per diem. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends. Must be open to ALL shifts.Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Monitor critical process parameters. Document all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Ensure all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success. Ensure all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Maintain and prepare high quality documentation. Dispense large and small amounts of raw materials Perform CIP and SIP of product tanks.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree with at least 2 years of manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Have an understanding of the basic FDA cGMP regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.