Contract position: Design/Drafter located just on the MA side of Hartford, CT. Please bring your 2D AutoCAD skills and your experience with 3D AutoCAD or Inventor to a great engineering team! A super opportunity to keep your skills sharp become involved with a great company! Convenient location.Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Take direction from Engineering staff preparing layouts and component drawings
- Develops design of details not completely defined
- Makes corrections, revisions, and changes to layouts in AutoCAD as directed
- Works in conjunction with staff designing, laying out, or detailing related products
- Ideally an Associates of Science degree or greater
- Prefer a minimum of three years of applicable AutoCAD 2D
- Experience in 3D solid modeling a must
- Experience with MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, etc
- Excellent team skills, communication and documentation is a must
- AutoCAD Inventor is a plus!!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.