Permanent position: Senior Structural Engineer needed at a leading full service MEP and Structural Engineering firm located in Orlando, FL. Candidates must have a PE. Relocation assistance for non local candidates. APPLY NOW! Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Provide structural engineering consulting services for a variety of clients in various sectors.
- Provide engineering services for the full life cycle of projects, from conceptual planning to completed construction.
- Coordinate structural design development and assist in providing structural direction for new and existing facilities.
- Provide structural expertise on all project aspects associated with conceptual engineering, detailed engineering designs, and preparation of contract documents for construction followed by construction administration with respect to the structural aspects of the project.
- Undertake site surveys, field investigations, condition surveys and feasibility studies for proposed projects and prepare reports.
- Lead the development of design and construction documents in accordance with acknowledged industry codes, standards and design guides.
- Coordinate with other disciplines including site civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, controls and architectural to create and update drawings and main documentation.
- Ensure that cost, customer service, quality, schedule and safety are incorporated into the design from commencement through completion.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Structural or Civil engineering.
- 8+ years Structural engineering design experience with commercial and residential architectural projects.
- Must be licensed P.E. in the State of Florida, but if not, must have a current NCEES record to be able to obtain a Florida license.
- Strong proficiency in Structural Design Software (MecaWind, Bentley, Revit).
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance
- Annual bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.