Contract position: We are searching for a Lab Technician to work on the west side of Atlanta, GA. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer based on performance. This is a 3rd shift role. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Process incoming or outgoing samples (e.g., receiving, logging, labeling, shipping) using LIMS or other tools to ensure that samples are traceable and properly distributed for analysis
- Maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Develop or validate laboratory test methods or equipment (sampling, monitoring, analytical procedures) in order to ensure reliability and accuracy of analytical results
- Record data from analyses or experiments in a computer, log book or laboratory notebook
- Bachelor's Degree in Science field (Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, etc)
- 1+ year of experience in a Lab environment
- Advanced analytical chemistry experience and the ability to integrate analytical chemistry techniques (e.g. GC, GC/MS and MS) to a broad range of problems.
- Previous experience working in a food/beverage manufacturing environment would be a plus.
- Contractor benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.