Contract position: We are searching for a Test Technician in the Chesterfield, MO area to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Support product development, product maintenance and product manufacturing teams by ensuring quality product testing is performed on a wide variety of overcurrent protection products and related devices per business level quality processes
- Set-up, operate and maintain equipment and facilities utilized to test a complete range of prototype and production overcurrent protection products and related devices within the High Power testing facilities.
- Set-up, operate and monitor a full range of electrical/electronic, mechanical and environmental test equipment as required to complete testing objectives.
- Create polished test reports to convey test results to internal and external customers as well as regulatory agencies.
- Three (3) years relevant journeyman level electrical experience OR an electrically focused degree from an accredited technical institution.
- Proficiency in MS Windows/Office based computer system is required.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.