Permanent position: Leading Automotive Supplier is seeking a permanent Sales Application Engineer. This position is located in Troy, Michigan. The Sales Application Engineer must have strong CAD design experience, SolidWorks is preferred. All candidates must obtain a verifiable Bachelors Degree and have at least 2+ years of sales/account management experience in the automotive industry. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75k - $100k. Local candidates only. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Maintain multiple OEM client account relationships and provide engineering and product design support
- Utilize a CAD software (SolidWorks preferred) to assist with new customer designs, edits, and engineering change orders
- Ensure effective customer resolution of customer issues while maintaining a proactive and positive relationship with all customers
- Conduct validation testing activities and reporting
- Must have a verifiable Bachelor's Degree, BSME preferred
- Must have a strong background utilizing a 3D Design Software, SolidWorks is preferred
- Must have at least 2+ years of sales and technical account management experience in the automotive industry
- Full-time, direct hire position
- Salary dependent on experience ranging $75k - $100k
- Full-time benefits, PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.