Permanent position: World leader in the manufacture of automotive parts seeks an INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST for its facility located just outside of Greenville, SC. This person will administer company policies and procedures associated with international assignments and immigration services, and recruit for and facilitate expatriate and inpatriate positions. Immediate opportunity with a world class organization! Responsibilities for the Human Resource Generalist
Requirements for the Human Resource Generalist
- Collaborates with business partners to understand and anticipate recruiting needs
- Conducts interviews and assessment of candidates. Works with business partners to define and manage talent requirements
- Proactively plans for hiring key competencies and devises strategies to shape workforce
- Coordinates international transfers and assists all expatriates
- BA/BS degree preferably in business administration, organizational development, or human resources related field or the equivalent from a German or International University. Master's degree (Preferred).
- 3+ years of professional human resources or global mobility experience (international HR experience preferred)
- German language proficiency desired
- The company provides a comprehensive benefits package to include relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.