Contract position: Southeastern Wisconsin Large Equipment manufacturer seek a Precision Solutions & Telematics Support Agent. Qualified qualified candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Industrial, Technology, Agricultural Sciences, Automotive or relevant discipline OR Associate Degree with 2+ years of technical experience at an OEM or dealer level customer service experience. Responsibilities for the Technical Support Engineer
Requirements for the Technical Support Engineer
- Provide remote diagnostic and troubleshooting technical support services to dealership staff and customers on precision solution products including: installation, setup and operation, problem resolution and maintenance via call center and web support.
- Help improve reliability and serviceability of Industrial products by maintaining relationships with Engineering, Technical Publications, and Technical Training teams to provide regular feedback of current issues on supported products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Industrial, Technology, Agricultural Sciences, Automotive or relavant discipline OR Associate Degree with 2+ years of technical experience at an OEM or dealer level in lieu of Bachelor's.
- Basic understanding of electrical and GPS products or systems.
- Ability to think and act independently and problem-solve issues using all available tools and resources.
- Experience with mobile equipment such as; agricultural, construction or forestry equipment; on/off-road trucks; or, automobiles.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.