Contract position: Mechanical Designer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Nashua, NH area. The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for preparing layouts and designing machine components and parts. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Work with customer & vendors to make proper equipment selections & design related concerns.
- Prepare detailed layouts of major machine components and detailing of individual parts as required. Take design and production assignments through detailing and construction of documentation in preparation of manufacture.
- Review detail drawings for dimensional accuracy and adherence to established standards and specifications.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology and/or three to five years related experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Inventor, 3D modeling & FEA.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.