Permanent position: QC Inspector needed at an automotive parts packaging facility located in Crossville, TN. This is a direct hire opportunity at a top notch company with industry leading benefits. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Responsible for understanding & supporting the quality assurance processes in the warehouse.
- Assist Supervisor to drive quality improvement
- Implement applicable standards & customer specific requirements.
- Plan, coordinate & monitor all quality auditing systems.
- Maintains all quality & procedure documents in accordance with ISO requirements.
- Selects products for testing at specific stages in the incoming, production & distribution process.
- Some technical college preferred
- 2+ years of relevant quality experience in manufacturing or warehousing
- Knowledge of quality and inventory control procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and ISO concepts a plus.
- Annual bonus
- Overtime pay
- 24 days of PTO per year
- Top notch 401k program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.