Permanent position: Growing heavy industry is seeking a Corporate Project Manager to lead a strong team. Based out of the Charleston area, this individual will lead Capital and Continuous Improvement projects across 4 domestic plants. Company is going through tremendous growth- great benefits, relocation provided. Responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager
- Lead and participate in Capital/Continuous Improvement Projects
- Travel minimally to 4 domestic US plants
- Implementation of Lean, Six Sigma, 5S and supporting programs
- Define improvement projects that align with business strategies
- Establish standardized guidelines and principles by utilizing continuous improvement methodology and creating an environment for never-ending improvement
- Coordinate and track activities, manage events, and drive daily and long-term lean initiatives/projects
- Bachelor's Degree Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years in in a Project Manager role with demonstrated examples of optimization, cost savings, etc.
- Experience in heavy industry preferred (steel, paper, chemical, foundry)
- Lean, Six Sigma exp.
- Bonus, Relocation, Health, Dental, 401K etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.