Permanent position: Field Service Engineer is needed immediately for a leading manufacturer of food processing equipment. This role will cover the Western territory with primary customers located in the California region. Role is responsible for the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting malfunctions of food processing equipment within assigned service territory. To be consider - you must have at least one (1) year experience installing, repairing and maintaining technical advanced/electrical pneumatic/PLC/software controlled industrial machines and systems. Expected travel up to 90%. This is a direct hire opportunity with the expectation or earning additional income through overtime work. Company car and per diem provided. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Travel expectations up to 90% of the time (occasional weekend work)
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting malfunctions of food processing equipment within assigned territory
- Installs and maintains our equipment at customer location
- Responsible for delivering both timely and effective repairs/solutions as well as adequate training of the end-users
- Provide start up assistance and commissioning of new equipment at customer locations
- Must have at least one (1) year experience installing, repairing and maintaining mechanical and/or electrical pneumatic/PLC/software controlled industrial machines
- Two (2) year Technical Degree is preferred
- Ability to work independently and remotely from the main office, with minimum supervision
- Experience working in a food manufacturing or related environment is preferred
- Excellent benefits package
- Per diem provided per day
- Company truck is provided
- 401k with match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.