Permanent position: Construction client is looking for a CAD Drafter in the Manhattan, New York City area. We are looking for candidates who possess an Engineering or Architectural degree, along with a minimum of 2 years of experience with AutoCAD or Solidworks. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Drafts plans, sections elevations, details and diagrams as necessary.
- Coordinates various products, samples, and details with design intent; interprets design intent with company products.
- Compares and coordinates drawing items with estimate/proposal to ensure the project stays at or under budget, if he/she sees discrepancies it is their responsibility to notify the Project Manager.
- Must proactively coordinate schedule and budget based on drawings and details.
- Must manage his/her time with multiple projects, if they are not able to meet a deadline, they must notify the Project manager well before the submittal date.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architrcture, or related.
- 2 years of design or drafting experience within a construction environment.
- Must be proficient with either AutoCAD or Solidworks.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.