Contract position: Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is looking an Engineer II in Round lake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Must medical device experience working in Design Control governed environment. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Design and development of precision plastic devices and components
- Risk Management documentation and Product Requirements management
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results
- Experimental design and protocol development
- B.S.in Engineering and 2+ years medical device experience working in Design Control preferably the design and development of precision plastic devices and components
- Knowledge of device Design History File structure, Risk Management documentation and Product Requirements management
- Ability to develop and execute verification and validation protocols translating product requirements into test / use cases, essential
- Proficient in single use and multi-use disposable medical devices, disposables / systems interface knowledge and requirements development, verification and applying statistics
- Must have rapid prototyping skills, experimental design and protocol development and technical report writing
- DOORs software experience (IBM Rationale DOORS) is highly desirable
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.