Contract position: A Supply Management Specialist is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area. This position will monitor open deliveries and solicit shipment confirmation from the supply base. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Maintain experimental supply base for assigned commodity - performance, capabilities.
- Mitigate mis-alignment between inbound flow and outbound flow of experimental parts.
- Assist in build execution, including the order, sourcing, delivery, & shipment of assigned parts.
- Manufacturing knowledge and relevant experience. Prefer to have experience and knowledge with welding, laser/bend, casting, hydraulic, and plastics.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Management, Engineering, or Business. Ability to read a print and understand GD&T requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.