Permanent position: CMM Programmer needed for a great organization in the north shore of Massachusetts. This person will be self-starting and a highly motivated team player, with the ability to communicate and interact with manufacturing, engineering and quality to provide support at all levels to satisfy our product, quality and on time delivery. This position requires strong programming skills in Calypso and PCDMIS as well as machining/quality expertise in support of daily production. If you have the strong desire to work in a great place, look no further. Apply now!Responsibilities for the CMM Programmer
Requirements for the CMM Programmer
- Develop, edit, and implement existing programs on moderately complex part applications using Calypso and PCDMIS
- Set up and prove out programs to fully prevent crashes and faulty outputs with minimum supervision
- Create stylus systems to satisfy program requirements with ability to edit, replace and modify stylus systems as needed
- Work from drawings, models, charts or specifications, use measurement instruments to check and verify own work and work of others as required
- Minimum 3-5 years' as a CMM Programmer using Calypso and PCDMIS software with 3-5 years' experience as a Quality inspector, including surface plate layout work.
- Strong manufacturing background and shop operations experience
- Strong experience with programming CMMs, including set-up, and prove out, with minimal supervision
- Experience in Blueprint interpretation and GD&T
- Solid computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and MRP systems
- Experience in an Aerospace manufacturing environment is a huge plus!!!
- Health and Dental Insurance, Short Term Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick days, Paid Holidays, Night Shift Differential of 10% Tuition Reimbursement, Employee incentive program, an Onsite Fitness Facility and a strong Team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.