Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Cambridge, MA area. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for mechanical and electro-mechanical testing of prototypes. Candidates must have the ability to troubleshoot and solve issues during or post-testing. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Troubleshoot and solve issues before, during, and after tests.
- Perform post-test module teardown and analysis.
- Participate in system and sub-system design reviews.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, or similar with 2-5 years relevant experience or 1-2 years with Master's level education.
- Experience with SolidWorks and standard machining practices.
- Experience with high-level electronics troubleshooting.
- Experience supporting and running field test demonstrations.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.