Permanent position: Growing heavy industry is seeking a Corporate Environmental Coordinator Based out of the Charleston area, this individual will lead compliance programs across 4 domestic plants. Great exposure. Company is going through tremendous growth- great benefits, relocation provided. Responsibilities for the Environmental Engineer
Requirements for the Environmental Engineer
- Coordinate environmental programs, plans and procedures for compliance with federal, state (AR, MO, PA, SC), and local regulatory and permit requirements;
- Coordinate and ensure timely submission of environmental reports to government agencies including Tier 2, TRI, NPDES, Title V, and RCRA;
- Perform or coordinate inspections, monitoring, measurement, analytical testing, and recordkeeping requirements for environmental permits including air, storm water, process wastewater, and hazardous waste;
- Interface with governmental regulatory agencies for environmental compliance and enforcement inspections;
- Coordinate and participate in internal EHS compliance audits and inspections;
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or Science, or related field (Master's degree a plus);
- Minimum 3 years' experience (Experience in secondary aluminum manufacturing a plus);
- Strong working knowledge of federal, state, and local environmental regulations including air, water, and hazardous waste;
- Experience with CAA Major Source requirements (Secondary Aluminum a plus);
- Occasional overnight travel required (20%);
- Bonus, Relocation, Health, Dental, 401K etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.