Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for an Engineer III in Round Lake IL. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Creation of test cases to verify requirements
- Drive verification testing of components, controls and PCB testing, system functional testing including scheduling dependencies
- Manage test related anomalies. Diagnose, isolate and investigate problem reports. Problem report investigations drive product improvements or bug fixes
- Assist with test plan creation, procedure, readiness and results reviews and preparation of test traceability
- Provide direction to technicians where the scope of the verification effort requires multiple individuals
- Drive validation of testing tools
- Participate in V&V development process improvement and test automation. Constantly strive to make the development process better and more efficient
- BS Engineering
- 2+ years experience with Verification and Validation Test Process definition within the medical device industry preferably focused on safety critical device system development
- Experience with data acquisition, emulation, simulation and modeling tools (e.g. LabVIEW, LabWindows, Matlab)
- Experience with embedded system testing (motors, pumps, sensors, scales, etc.).
- Experience with electrical lab equipment (Multi-meter, Scope, etc.)
- Experience with all phases of system development lifecycle (requirements, design, debug, test, defect resolution)
- Experience with Requirements Management tools (e.g. DOORS)
- Experience with engineering/office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.