Permanent position: Electronics manufacturer is seeking an EMC Lab Technician in Anaheim, CA. The EMC Technician will provide engineering support for EMC group and assist with agency and regulatory approvals. Qualified candidates will have an Associates Degree and 2-3 years of related experience with EMC/EMI or regulatory compliance. Additional responsibilities and requirements below. Excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company with great medical and retirement benefits. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Provide engineering support for EMC group
- Operation and maintenance of lab equipment
- Comprehend and apply test standards and SOPs
- Associates degree with transcripts.
- 2+ years of experience with EMC/EMI regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of working with test equipment required (surge and ESD generators a plus)
- Very fast paced environment - looking for individuals who thrive in this type of atmosphere.
- 401k + match, tuition reimbursement, medical/dental/vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.