Contract position: A Buyer/Planner is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Ontario, CA area. This position will Work with the Supply chain team to define the reporting structure for the area and manage the reports accordingly. No per diem available. No travel required. Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Maintain and run the agreed report on a daily base and consolidate the information/status for decision taking purposes.
- Manage and control the international distributors direct delivery dealers orders from order receipt to order delivery, including components check, delivery coordination when apply, production and work order management,
- Manage the recalculation and adjustment of the Components and Finish Goods Kanban platform parameters.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or a familiar field. At least 3 years of experience planning finished good or raw materials to support a manufacturing operation.
- At least 3 years of experience working on Kanban programs, in supplier management, and managing complex reports definition, implementation and management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.