Contract position: A Project Manager is needed for a utility holding company in the Denver, CO area. This role manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation. No per diem available. Must be able to share on-call duties during the off hours and weekends. Must be able to schedule at moments notices for system call-outsResponsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures. Develops project plan and drives project milestones. Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources and ensures the project teams are provided the resources and support that enable the teams to reach their defined objectives.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project. Responsible for preparation of documentation and status reports.
- Experience in SAP work management system. Techincal experience in high voltage/high current.
- Knowledge of High Voltage substation equipment in the voltage range of 115KV up to 345KV.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.