Permanent position: Electrical Power Engineer needed for a premier steel manufacturer in Crawfordsville, IN. You should have experience in high voltage, substation maintenance, and power distribution systems. Must have experience in heavy industrial / heavy manufacturing environment such as Navy Nuclear, metals manufacturing, steel, oil and gas or power generation. Day shift direct hire position with generous relocation assistance available. This is a non-union facility with a strong safety culture and collaborative work culture. Navy Nuclear or BSEE or BSEET required - Salary range shown includes historical bonus payout. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Planning, scheduling and execution of the projects and preventive maintenance for all high and medium voltage power distribution systems
- Maintaining the electrical coordination of the distribution system and making the necessary changes based on system upgrades
- Work on capital projects and energy management
- BSEE or BSEET or Navy Nuclear experience
- Extensive high voltage experience including distribution, transformers, substations, Power Factor Correction
- Experience performing Arc Flash Analysis and Implementation Preferred
- Experience with relay testing and setting parameters Preferred
- Power distribution reliability experience in heavy industry
- Knowledge of Electric Arc Furnace Electrode Regulation Preferred
- Must be a good communicator and a team player.
- Excellent Benefits, Paid relocation, great culture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.