Contract position: A Project Coordinator is needed for a utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in the Minneapolis, MN. This role will track, audit and support the maintenance of CMT consultant assignments and synchronize with related databases (Front Desk log, Primavera, ProjectWise, Power Plan, SAP, etc.) No per diem available. The schedule is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Work with CMT Sponsors to award work to consultants and follow-up to insure documentation is received and properly filed. This position is responsible to support the Engineering Department activities associated with utilizing consulting engineering services employed by the department.
- The development and maintenance of the Consultant Management Team (CMT) processes and guidelines. Developing the annual CMT Summit and quarterly Newsletter. Monitoring and tracking assignments, work orders, filing, documentation, and performance status analysis and reports.
- Provide moderately complex administrative support; proactively support other personnel in the development and execution of monitoring and administrative tasks. Monitoring and enforcing LMS training requirements of consultants to ensure compliance.
- Maintaining up-to-date Consultant List and Org Charts. On-boarding and off-boarding processes. LMS training that has been developed specifically for the CMT. Maintenance and updates to the Transmission website in XpressNET. Assist manager with scheduling and other administrative duties
- Experience in a similar role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.