Contract position: A Specification Analyst is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Dubuque, IA area. This position will develop and maintain product specifications, engineering decisions, Common Specifications System, factory Bills of material and the drawing imaging system. No per diem available. No travel required. Possible OT.Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Create and modify production level specifications in the factory data base using inputs from an Engineering Change Order (ECO) and sister factory decisions.
- Communicates Engineering Change Decisions to production. Prepare drawings for the decision process, creates simple models of components or simple modifications to existing components and drawings.
- May create 3D assemblies for new Bills of Material with support from senior designers or engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field. Experience analyzing and utilizing data to problem solve.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to frequent system and process changes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.