Permanent position: Production Manage needed at a leading high speed packaging facility located in Baltimore, MD. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Responsible for the management of the operation team to meet the day-to-day operations of the automated dispensing system.
- Responsible for the hiring, training and disciplinary functions associated with the pharmacy's operations team.
- Responsible with achieving department goals in volume, production, quality, customer service, completion of daily orders by run time deadlines
- Monitors and analyzes process flow of equipment to maximize efficiency of back end operations.
- Work with appropriate staff to insure proper maintenance of equipment
- Identifies and implements opportunities to improve operations including, but not limited to, cost reduction, productivity improvement, increased capacity, improved quality, enhanced service and best practices workflows
- BS preferred
- 3+ years in production/operations leadership
- Experience with budget and staffing management.
- Must have working knowledge of manufacturing processes/production operations.
- Comprehensive benefit package including annual bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.