Contract position: A CAD Designer for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is needed in the Austin, TX area. This position will provide CAD drafting & documentation support for a team of Technology Engineers responsible for both new product development & existing product maintenance. No per diem is available. Some travel may be required.Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- Provide drafting and documentation support. Generate & update CAD models & drawings using Unigraphics NX Software.
- Manage bill of material configurations, product structures, and component details/specifications in Enovia PLM Software Platform. Prioritize and complete multiple tasks within specific time parameters.
- An Associate's degree in Mechanical Drafting or at least 2 years of relevant work experience are required.
- At least 2 years of experience with Unigraphics NX CAD Software System.
- Proficient with PTC Creo CAD Software Systems. Proficient with Windchill Product Lifecycle Management Software.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.