Permanent position: Quality Engineer located near Tinley Park, IL at a worldwide leading industrial manufacturer. This role is responsible to perform and manage activities including operational process control, quality improvement, plant efficiency, supplier development, and scrap reduction. Candidates must have B.S. degree in Engineering or related technical degree with at least two (2) years experience improving quality and production within a manufacturing environment. This is direct hire opportunity to join a growing Fortune 300 organization. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish proposed quality
- Investigates and respond to customer complaints regarding quality
- Oversee the ISO/Quality management system by maintaining plant conformance and participating in various audits.
- Leads and implements ISO 9001 procedures and customer specific requirements
- Work with plant personnel on improving/reducing operations issues
- Travel approximately 25%,
- BS in Engineering or related technical degree
- Must have at least two (2) years experience improving quality and production within a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience using tools such as 80/20, Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc.
- Prefer candidates with manufacturing experience used in the chemical/film industry
- Ability to implement ISO 9001 procedures
- Full benefits package
- PTO and Vacation plan
- Growth opportunity
- Training courses
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.