Permanent position: Prominent Fortune 500 automotive company seeking an Inventory Analyst in the Jackson, MS area. This candidate will support the manufacturing process by maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy. This position will supervise other team members. This role comes with salary commensurate with experience ranging from $50k-$65k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Must have high school diploma or equivalent.Responsibilities for the Inventory Manager
Requirements for the Inventory Manager
- Prepare and execute cycle counting
- Understand part numbers and the relation to SAP system
- Maximize stock accuracy daily
- Investigate variances and initiate recounts if necessary.
- 3 or more years experience with SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Supervisory experience
- Fork Lift Driver experience
- High school diploma
- 401K match, Paid Holidays, PTO , Health, etc
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $50k-$65k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.