Contract position: Entry-level Electrical Engineer needed for a temp-to-perm opportunity in the North Brandford, CT area. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for design and testing of electronic components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, military, and scientific applications. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- Test electronic components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, military, and scientific applications, applying principles and techniques of electronic engineering.
- Designs test control apparatus and equipment, originate procedures for testing products, and directs personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment.
- Oversee the mechanical design of system enclosures interacting with mechanical designers to define envelope constrains using CAD tools.
- Ensure that all electronic designs meet industry and military standards that are applicable.
- Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics.
- Knowledge of operational amplifiers applications for the processing of analog signals.
- Printed Circuit Board basic design.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.