Permanent position: Our client in Goleta is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible for directly contributing to the growth of the company through the optimization of processes, products, and equipment in the membrane casting and element assembly operations.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Responsible for supporting the production coating, assembly, and/or testing departments. You will work closely with Quality, Supply Chain,Sales & Marketing, Maintenance, and Product Development to improve safety, decrease the cost, improve the quality, and increase the capacity of the production line.
- Create value and profit for the company by improving processes, equipment, and operator training resulting indecreased scrap and product cost
- Analyze and recommend projects or process improvements specifically for Rolling and TurboClean departments
- Manage multiple projects for all relative departments
- Write work instructions and train operations personnel
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical, Industrial, or any other relatedEngineering degree
- Knowledge of SolidWorks
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point (Project is a plus)
- Data analysis and statisticsKnowledge of Lean manufacturing, six sigma principles, and 5S skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Vacation!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.