Permanent position: Civil Engineer needed in Houston TX. This person will act as the Project Manager for Site Development projects including roadways, storm sewer systems, sanitary sewer collection systems, water distribution systems, site grading, site grading and more. This is an excellent opportunity to build experience with a leading engineering firm.Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- work directly with Senior Managers, Drafters and team members to satisfy client needs
- Attend client meetings and site surveys in the field
- Technical Design and Quality Control for roadway, storm sewer systems, sanitary sewer collection systems, water distribution systems, stormwater detention and treatment facilities, site layout, site grading and plan and profiles.
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
- 2-6 years of relevant experience
- P.E. certification in Texas is a plus
- Experience managing/working on civil/site development projects
- 2+ years of land/site development drafting experience
- Excellent engineering design background
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of U.S. Design codes and standards
- 2 years of Civil/3D and Navisworks design experience
- 2+ years of Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Sewer Analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate with Senior Managers and clients
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.