Permanent position: Machine Designer needed at a leading designer and manufacturer of industrial sensors and controls located Northwest of Philadelphia, PA. This is an opportunity to join an industry leading company with excellent career potential. See benefits section for more benefits info. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Machine Designer
Requirements for the Machine Designer
- Design fixtures, tooling, and small automated machines to support a lean manufacturing environment
- Improve and repair existing fixtures, tooling, and machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Interface with Industrial and Development Engineers and outside vendors to procure complex automated machines.
- Program and operate machine shop equipment such as CNC, lathe, etc. for experiments, quick turns, and emergency repairs.
- Associates or Technical Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience with design of fixtures, tooling and small automated machines
- Experience with Solidworks or similar
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to interpret and create pneumatic diagrams.
- Work experience with Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing preferred.
- Annual bonus
- 6% 401k match
- Employer pays most of health insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.