Contract position: A Supply Chain Planner is needed for the world's largest standalone medical technology development company in the New Haven, CT area. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Performs supply chain and logistics functions such as inventory control, allocation management and distribution coordination.
- Works with Demand Planning, Supply Planning and logistics to insure timely shipment of goods to customers.
- Plans and analyzes activities related to the timely delivery of items and provides information regarded product delivery expectations.
- Develops and maintains tracking procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions.
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years experience.
- Supply chain experience required. Medical device experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.