Permanent position: Manufacturer in the Spartanbuurg, SC area seeking Controls / Maintenance Technicians for all shifts. Industrial equipment background for MFG is required. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Identify deficiencies in equipment from operation and original design to force equipment failure; serve as an internal consultant for issues related to maintenance controls in troubleshooting.
- Ensure maximum up-time on all manufacturing equipment to include but not limited to machining, heat treat, assembly equipment, shop equipment, ASRS and facilities.
- Modify programming improvements and controls systems involving PLC's and PC's
- High school diploma or GED equivalent & 2 -5+ years of related experience
- 2-5+ years demonstrated experience in electrical engineering, control system design and installation utilizing PLC's ladder logic, variable frequency drives and servo control systems
- Experience in Automotive manufacturing and assembly, preferred.
- Automation / robotics exposure, with Kuka robotics a plus.
- Competitive benefits package provide - Direct Hire role
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.