Contract position: An Automation Equipment Technician for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is needed in the Fort Worth, TX area. This position will provide both preventative maintenance and repair for manufacturing equipment used in the Connector Automation department. No per diem is available. No travel is expected. 2nd shift: Mon-Fri, 3:00 PM PM - 11:00 PM.Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Troubleshooting of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic processes of both automation and manual equipment in order to support production needs.
- Determining the quantities and capabilities of materials needed and the cost for the repairs, upgrades, and modifications of the equipment.
- Using drawings sketches, specs, charts and tables to locate machinery, determine requirements, machine moving requirements, identify spare and repair parts, determine preventative maintenance schedules.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with inventory systems. Background with Blue printing and drawing. Background with instrumentation installs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.