Permanent position: Design Engineer needed for a high growth opportunity in the Andover, MA area. The Design Engineer is responsible for supporting design and development activities on power supply products. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Build circuits on breadboards to test new electrical circuits.
- Perform electrical evaluations on new and established product lines.
- Perform failure analysis using analytical techniques.
- Process prototype kits for verification testing and design approval for the qualification of products.
- Must demonstrate ability to evaluate electrical components and circuitry for use in complex power components.
- BSEE or MSEE preferred
- 0-2 years of experience with switch mode power supply design.
- Fundamental analog power experience, no digital required.
- Must have strong communication skills, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Associate engineer level is OK.
- Fundamental hardware design experience.
- Industry leading benefits package available including tuition assistance! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.