Permanent position: Senior Reliability Engineer in East Houston, TX at a well established market leader in the chemical manufacturing industry. This role is responsible to provide technical support for the plant on the design, installation, maintenance and operation of equipment in the plant, primarily in the rotating category. Candidates must have a BS in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred) with a minimum of ten (10) years experience in Plant Reliability within a chemical manufacturing, refining, or related processing environment to be considered. This is a direct hire role and relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Responsible for assessing rotating equipment deficiencies in order to improve the form and function of said equipment.
- Manages the plant vibration and lubrication programs
- Helps develop and leads implementation of company Equipment Strategies
- Serves as the project manager/engineer in the major rebuilds or repairs of critical plant rotating equipment.
- Analyzes equipment metrics to identify bad actors and develops an improvement plan
- Works with project engineering to ensure new or modified equipment installations comply with the best practices for design, maintenance and overall reliability.
- BS in Engineering is required (Chemical, Mechanical,or related technical field is preferred)
- Minimum of ten (10) years' of Reliability plant experience in chemical processing, refining or a related processing industry
- Experience developing Equipment Reliability Strategy programs for plant processing equipment
- Experience being hands-on with in rotating equipment, valves and steam turbines
- Must have Reliability background doing both predictive and preventative maintenance
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus potential
- PTO / Vacation plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.