Contract position: A Forecast Analyst is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Milan, IL area. This position is responsible for inventory movement within the distribution network, part level forecasting, and ensuring requirements for Service parts are passed on to Suppliers/Factories. No per diem available. No travel required. Flexibility to work OT as needed.Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Schedules production parts and service parts. Expedites production and purchased parts.
- Coordinate needed parts from other company departments. Coordinate and communicate the implementation of engineering and material changes.
- Assists the production department in manpower planning.
- High school diploma is required, but a Bachelor's degree is preferred. At least 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience related to inventory management/forecasting or supply management is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.