Contract position: A Specification Analyst is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Davenport, IA area. This position will manage/support the Engineering Change process as well as create and maintain material masters and factory bill of materials in SAP. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Write and proof production level specifications for design changes to complex parts and assemblies related to major programs and product improvements by analyzing engineering data and other related data for Product Delivery Process (PDP).
- Use the engineering change process, create, coordinate and maintain complex Bills of Material, Material Masters, drawing revisions and part attribute data in corporate information systems.
- Coordinate and delegate inter-factory decision changes. Facilitate required multi-discipline meetings, record and publish meeting minutes and work closely with other affected stake holders.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 months of relevant experience. If no Bachelor's degree then a high school diploma and 4 years of experience is required.
- Prefer candidates to have prior experience with EPDM-Link, SAP and cProjects.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.