Permanent position: Firmware Engineer needed for a high growth opportunity in the Andover, MA area. The Firmware Engineer is responsible for participating in the development of embedded firmware architecture and code optimized for controlling power components. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Firmware Engineer
Requirements for the Firmware Engineer
- Work alongside Analog Engineers to generate control algorithms and firmware solutions for power supply platforms.
- Respond to change requests and bug fixes by viewing scope traces and other hardware-oriented evidence.
- Define processes, methods and tools for developing power converter control algorithms.
- Incorporate product and manufacturing requirements into firmware design.
- Analyze requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates, and work with the team to meet schedule milestones.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. Computer Science experience is a huge plus.
- 3 -5 years' experience with embedded firmware development, hardware design
- Proficient in C-language and Assembly Language programming
- Ability to work on long-term and sustaining products even after product launch
- Strong team player with ability to collaborate across functional areas such as engineering, marketing and manufacturing organizations.
- Must be comfortable with Bench work. (80% cubicle, 20% bench)
- Industry leading benefits package available with tuition assistance! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.