Contract position: A leading electronics manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. 3 month contract with possibility for longer APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Design and build electro mechanical prototypes in a lab environment
- Review CAD designs to ensure parts and prototypes are compliant with client requirements
- BS degree; BSME preferred
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have CAD experience.
- Must be able to review CAD designs and ensure accuracy of the prototype
- Electrical, electronics, mechanical assembly experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.