Permanent position: A Structural Engineer with steel experience is needed for an estimating design position west of Milwaukee, WI. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in designing structural components and preparing quote sheets for the sales group. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company in Wisconsin. Please apply today. -Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Client will not support the need for sponsorship now or in the future. - Salary range depends on experience: $$55,000 - $70,000 Responsibilities for the Structural Designer
Requirements for the Structural Designer
- Performs layout and design of custom vertical conveyor equipment
- Compiles Bills of Material and prepares quote sheet
- Prepares production drawings and installation details using CAD
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering or related field.
- 2 years experience with sheet metal design.
- Strong mathematical skills including algebraic equations and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Company sponsored benefits include Medical, Vacation and Holiday pay, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.