Permanent position: Sales Engineer needed for a client located just north west of metro Detroit. This is a tier 1 automotive supplier and experience with stamped and welded parts is a must. Salary will be based on expeirence. Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, designers, and other technical personnel.
- Gains customer acceptance and trust by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements
- Submits change orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in engineering field preferred; relevant experience considered in lieu of education
- Minimum 3 years Sales or engineering work experience required; manufacturing experience in automotive a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.