Contract position: Manufacturing Engineers needed for a growing manufacturer located just West of Milwaukee. In this role you will be responsible for driving production improvements and manage projects to implement new processes on the manufacturing floor. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Provide production and technical support for a 24/7 manufacturing operation.
- Support operational metrics and company goals through identifying and leading safe and sustainable process, equipment, and technological improvements.
- Document changes and process information for purposes of training, troubleshooting, or general dissemination.
- Research, recommend, and justify capital equipment expenditures in support of department and company goals.
- Manage project support teams and document project management process through departmental goal setting and project management software.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related field
- 1-3 years of experience supporting manufacturing operations, preferably in a 24/7 process manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated capability of leading small technical improvement projects for increased reliability or efficiency.
- Proficiency with 3D CAD system such as Pro-Engineer or Solidworks
- Exposure to Lean and Six sigma methodologies, with preference for experience leading continuous improvement projects in an environment focused on operational excellence.
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.