Contract position: We are searching for a Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer in Jackson, MI to work at a leading aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Evaluating and proving out manufacturing processes supporting new product design efforts.
- Heavy focus on identifying process parameters and assessing process capability for new materials and designs.
- Design for manufacturability and design to cost evaluations included in the project deliverables.
- Design, develop, implement, and improve safe and environmentally responsible manufacturing processes: -Uses MESH (Eaton Environmental, Safety and Health process), and other Eaton and industry standard practices -Design tooling utilizing 3D modeling software and drafting -Equipment selection and design
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent 4 year degree in manufacturing/process related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Equipment and tooling design/3D modeling with a detailed understanding of GD&T. is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.