A Service Operator is needed for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in the Marietta, PA area. This role will operate processing equipment to perform tasks like bulk formulation, vial filling, routine and non-routine aseptic interventions; operating filling and auto loading equipment using automated control systems, unloading of autoclaves and management of sterilized components. Position may require employees to work in a 24/7 rotational schedule. This schedule will include holidays, and weekends; over-time may be required. Work closely with shift team to achieve goals in a 24/7 cGMP Production Environment. Start date is 10/2/18.Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Actively participate in the creation and revision of batch records, standard operating procedures, protocols, and all other GMP documents. Troubleshoot process equipment and interact with maintenance personnel
- Responsible for loading and unloading materials, labeling according to SOPs, assembling valves, connectors, and other equipment and tools using Aseptic technique.
- Recognize and report deviations or potential issues immediately to the management team.
- BS or BA in a biological, chemical science, engineering or degree in other discipline if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience. In lieu of degree, candidates with sufficient technical depth achieved from professional experience in an Aseptic environment may be considered.
- Previous manufacturing or laboratory experience requiring aseptic or sterile technique required.
<Benefits for the Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.