Contract position: We are looking for a Project Coordinator/Engineer in Raleigh, NC to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Work with the Project Manager to maintain the project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain project data base by entering and backing up data
- Manage project materials and equipment purchases including: sourcing, ordering and tracking deliveries, and receiving and processing invoices
- Maintain project document list and review project documents
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years' relevant work experience in a manufacturing industry
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.