Contract position: CAD Designer needed for an opportunity in New Freedom, PA. The CAD Designer will be responsible for providing drafting support for the engineering departments. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- Prepare drawings of piece, parts, and assemblies involving selection of scales, dimensioning, detailed views, sectional views orthographic projects from sketches, layouts or verbal instructions.
- Prepare layouts of piece parts, developments or simple assemblies.
- Utilize CAD system to prepare drawings and layouts as related to job.
- Assist in CAD database maintenance through archiving of finished projects.
- Prepare bills of material and prelists using computerized bill of material system.
- Train less experienced drafters in areas of technical and practice knowledge.
- Associate's Degree in CAD Drafting or related is preferred.
- 4 years of experience with AutoCAD.
- Excellent computer skills. Knowledgeable with AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge and use of codes or standards for design applications and conformance as related to job.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.