Permanent position: Our client in Goleta CA is looking for a Quality Engineer who will work with the engineering, product development, and production management to identify to monitor, analyze, and report on product quality and associated programs directed to improve quality. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality EngineerBenefits
- Perform routine quality oversight of controlled manufacturing processes and verify that production is followingdocumented work instructions.
- Monitor that material is properly identified, is traceable, and that equipment is calibrated and maintained properly.
- Support manufacturing equipment inspections.
- Assist engineering in product design verifications and material/equipment/process qualifications/validations, perdocumented protocols
- Perform incoming inspection or 1st article inspection on raw materials/components according to writtenprocedures/drawings
- Inspect and test in-process and final assemblies according to written procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.